Classic High heels for 20s year old!
If you’re looking for the perfect shoes to complete your look, classic high heels are your go-to. Whether you’re a 20 year old or even a few years older, these timeless classics never go out of style. In this blog post, we will explore some of the best high heel options and why they are so timeless and chic. From color palettes to silhouettes and everything in between, read on to discover the perfect pair of high heels that will make you look like a million bucks!
The History of High Heels
It is widely accepted that high heels were first worn by men in the military to help them stay mounted on their horses. The style then migrated to the upper echelons of society, where it became a status symbol for wealth and power. Women began wearing high heels as a way to emulate the fashionable men of the day.
The history of high heels is often told through the lens of fashion and femininity, but it is also a story of practicality and politics. In early America, for example, Colonists wore high-heeled boots while working in the fields because they prevented their feet from slipping while walking on wet or uneven ground. In 19th century Europe, both men and women wore heels as a sign of luxury and prestige. And during World War II, American women donned higher heels as a patriotic gesture – taller shoes made it easier for them to donate their leather ration coupons to the war effort.
High heels have been subject to controversy throughout their history. Some argue that they are impractical and even dangerous, while others maintain that they are essential components of feminine beauty. Whatever your personal opinion may be, there is no denying that high heels have played an important role in fashion and culture for centuries.
How to Wear High Heels
It is no secret that high heels can be difficult to walk in, but that doesn’t mean you should avoid them altogether. If you want to wear high heels, there are a few things you can do to make the experience more comfortable. First, make sure you buy the right size shoe. Heels that are too big or too small will be uncomfortable and difficult to walk in. Second, break in your shoes before you wear them out. Wear them around the house for an hour or so to get used to the feel of them. Finally, don’t forget to take care of your feet. Wear socks with your heels and use foot pads if necessary. With a little bit of practice, you’ll be able to strut your stuff in any pair of high heels.
The Different Types of High Heels
There are many different types of high heels, and it can be confusing to know which ones to choose. Here is a guide to the different types of high heels:
1. Stilettos: These are the classic, slim-heeled high heels. They are elegant and sexy, and they can be worn with just about anything.
2. kitten heels: These are shorter than stilettos, and they have a slightly rounded toe. They are perfect for work or for a more casual look.
3. Platforms: These shoes have a raised sole in the front, which makes them taller than other high heels. They are great for special occasions or for making a fashion statement.
4. Wedges: Wedges are similar to platforms, but they have a thicker sole that extends all the way around the shoe. They are comfortable and easy to walk in, making them ideal for everyday wear.
5. Ankle boots: These shoes come up higher on the ankle and often have zipper closures. They look great with jeans or dresses, and they add a touch of edginess to any outfit.
Pros and Cons of High Heels
When it comes to fashion, there are few items more iconic than the high heel. And while these stylish shoes can make any outfit look instantly more chic, they also come with a few downsides. Here, we break down the pros and cons of wearing high heels:
1. They make you look taller and more slender.
2. They add an instant touch of glamour to any outfit.
3. They give you extra confidence.
1. They can be uncomfortable to walk in, especially if you’re not used to wearing them.
2. They can cause foot pain and other problems like bunions or hammertoes if you wear them too often.
3. They’re not always practical for everyday wear, especially if you have to walk a lot or do a lot of standing.
How to Care for High Heels
If you’re like most women, you probably own at least a few pairs of high heels. They’re versatile, stylish, and they make your legs look great. But if you don’t take care of them properly, they can quickly become scuffed, stained, and damaged. Here are a few tips on how to care for your high heels:
– Polish them regularly with a shoe polish or cream specifically designed for leather. This will help to protect the leather and keep the shoes looking shiny and new.
– Keep them stored in a cool, dry place when you’re not wearing them. Don’t leave them out in the sun or in humid conditions, as this can cause the leather to warp and crack.
– Use heel guards or inserts if you find that your heels are slipping out of the shoes when you walk. This will help to prevent damage to the back of the shoes and keep them fitting snugly.
– Get them resoled if the soles start to wear down thin. This will extend the life of your shoes and prevent you from having to buy new ones prematurely.
The classic high heel is a timeless staple for any 20s year old. It is versatile, stylish, and adds an instant glamour to your look. Whether you’re attending a gala or just going out with friends, these heels will be sure to make you stand out from the crowd. With its endless possibilities of styles and colors, there is surely something that fits each individual’s unique taste. So go ahead and give a pair of classic high heels a try – they are sure to become one of your favorite accessories!