How to dress up joggers for work
Joggers have become a wardrobe staple for both men and women in recent years. They’re comfortable, stylish, and versatile enough to be worn in a variety of settings. But can joggers be worn for work? The answer is yes! With the right styling, joggers can easily be dressed up for work. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to do it. From choosing the right joggers to pairing them with the right tops and accessories, we’ve got you covered.
How to style joggers for a more professional look
Assuming you want tips on how to make joggers look more professional for work:
1. Find a pair of joggers made from a dressier fabric. Look for pairs in wool, linen, or another sturdy material. Avoid joggers made from cotton or other casual fabrics.
2. Choose a darker color. Black, navy, and grey are all good choices for work-appropriate joggers.
3. Opt for a slim or tapered fit. Joggers that are too baggy will look sloppy, so it’s best to err on the side of a more fitted style.
4. Pair your joggers with dressier tops and shoes. A blazer or cardigan looks great with joggers, as does a button-up shirt or even a simple tee. For shoes, consider loafers, ankle boots, or pumps – anything that looks nicer than sneakers (which are usually a no-go for work).
What type of joggers work best for dressing up?
Assuming you want tips for how to make joggers work appropriate for an office:
1. Go for a darker wash–this will instantly make them look more refined.
2. Choose a slim or straight-leg style jogger. This will streamline your silhouette and make the overall look more polished.
3. Since joggers are usually made of a comfortable knit fabric, consider pairing them with a dressier top to offset the casualness. Think: a blouse, button-down shirt, or even a cashmere sweater.
4. Since joggers are typically associated with athleisure wear, accessorizing with jewelry and other glam touches will also help to elevate your look.
5. And lastly, don’t forget about shoes! A great pair of heels or ankle boots can really pull the whole outfit together.
How to accessorize joggers for work
Assuming you have a pair of joggers that are presentable enough to wear to work, there are a few ways you can accessorize them to make them more appropriate for an office setting.
A blazer or cardigan worn over a top with joggers makes for a put-together look that is still comfortable. If you want to go for a more casual look, try layering a button-up shirt or polo over your joggers. To dress up joggers for a warmer office, opt for a light sweater or blouse.
As for shoes, loafers or ballet flats keep the outfit looking polished while remaining comfortable. In cold weather, you could also pair joggers with boots. And if your workplace has a more relaxed dress code, sneakers might be acceptable as well. Just be sure they’re clean and presentable!
Accessories can also help to dress up joggers for work. A statement necklace or pair of earrings can elevate an outfit. A scarf can also add both warmth and style. And don’t forget about bags! A nice tote or handbag can really pull an outfit together.
Jogger outfit ideas for work
Assuming you want tips for how to style joggers for an office setting, below are a few ideas:
-Wear joggers with a tailored blazer and a simple top. This look is comfortable yet polished and perfect for running around the office or client meetings.
-For a more casual take on the jogger outfit, try pairing them with a denim jacket and sneakers. This is ideal for days when you have to be on your feet all day or when you’re traveling for work.
-If you want to dress up your joggers even more, try styling them with a silk camisole and heels. This look is perfect for evening events or date nights that may come up after work hours.
So there you have it — four ways to style your joggers for work. With the right accessories and clothing items, you can easily create a professional and stylish look that is also comfortable and practical. Give these tips a try the next time you need to dress up your joggers for work and see how easy it can be to get the perfect look.