High heels with long laces are a major fashion trend right now, but they can be tricky to master if you haven’t done it before. That’s why we’ve put together this guide on how to tie high heels with long laces. From the simplest of knot styles to the most intricate of designs, here is everything you need to know to ace your next shoe-tying project. With our helpful tips and tricks, you’ll be able to create unique and stylish looks with ease!
Step One: Preparing the Laces
If you’re opting for a pair of heels with long laces, you’ll want to make sure you know how to tie them before heading out the door. Follow these steps to prepare your laces and get them ready for a night on the town.
Start by measuring the laces against the shoes. You’ll want to have enough length to make a secure knot, but not so much that the laces are hanging down too far. Cut the laces to size if needed, then thread them through the eyelets on the shoes.
Once the laces are threaded, it’s time to start tying. Cross one lace over the other at the center point, then pull tight. Take the end of one lace and loop it around the other, then pull through the hole created. This will create a basic knot that will hold your laces in place.
If you want a more secure knot, you can repeat this process another time or two. Once you’re satisfied with how your knot looks, tuck in any loose ends and you’re all set!
Step Two: Tying the Laces
One of the most difficult things about high heels with long laces is tying them. It can be hard to reach the laces, and even harder to tie them tight enough so that they don’t come undone. But don’t worry, we’re here to help!
Here’s how to tie your high heels with long laces:
1. Start by threading one lace through the other, making a loop.
2. Pull the end of the lace through the loop, then pull tight. This will create a knot at the top of your laces.
3. Next, take one of the laces and thread it under the other lace, then over the top and through the hole created.
4. Pull this lace tight, then repeat on the other side. You should now have two loops around each other’s laces.
5. Finally, take both ends of both laces and tie them together in a double knot. Pull tight and you’re done!
Step Three: Finishing the Knot
1. Cross one lace over the other lace halfway up the laces.
2. Take the end of the “over” lace and put it over the “under” lace. Now poke it underneath the “under” lace.
3. Hold on to the ends of both laces and pull tight. The cross should now be close to the shoe.
4. Take the “over” lace and make a small loop, or ‘bunny ear’. This “over” bunny ear should have a long tail.
5. Make the same loop with the “under” lace and cross the middle of the “over” bunny ear with the “under” bunny ear.
6. Take hold of both ends of the crossed bunny ears and put them through the hole created in step 5 –pull all the way through until only the loops are left on either side of your fingers (like rabbit ears).
7. Put your fingers inside both loops, then hold on and pull tight so that a knot is formed close to where the laces cross at step 3 above your shoe (not too close to toe). You’ve now tied a basic knot using both laces!
Tips for Tying High Heels with Long Laces
If you’re sporting a pair of high heels with long laces, there are a few different ways you can go about tying them. Here are a few tips to help you get the perfect fit:
– Start by tying the laces in a basic knot at the bottom of the shoe. This will keep the laces from slipping out as you’re working your way up.
– Once you have a basic knot in place, start tightening the laces by wrapping them around the back of the shoe and pulling tight.
– As you work your way up the shoe, be sure to tuck in any excess laces so they don’t get caught on anything.
– When you reach the top of the shoe, make sure the laces are nice and tight before tying them off in a double knot.
By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to tie your high heels with long laces perfectly every time!
In conclusion, tying high heels with long laces can be a daunting task. However, when armed with the right knowledge and technique, anyone can easily master this skill. We hope that our guide has provided you with all the information you need to make your shoes look stylish and chic in no time! Now that you know how to tie high heels with long laces, get out there and show off your fabulous footwear!