Magic Tricks To Make High Heels Look Like New
We all know that the heel of a high-heeled shoe is one of the first things to wear out. But, don’t throw them away just yet! In this blog article, we’ll show you some tricks on how to make your high heels look like new again with a few simple tricks and techniques.
How to Reveal the Hidden Side of a High Heel
If you’re like most women, you have a go-to pair of high heels that you love to wear. But after awhile, even the best-loved shoes can start to look a little worn and tired. If your favorite high heels are starting to show their age, don’t despair! With a little bit of effort, you can make them look like new again.
Here’s how to reveal the hidden side of a high heel:
- Start by removing any dirt or debris from the surface of the shoe with a soft cloth.
- Next, use a cotton swab or Q-tip to apply petroleum jelly or shoe polish to the scuffed areas of the heel.
- Buff the area until the scuff mark is no longer visible.
- Finally, use a clean cloth to shine the heel until it looks like new!
How to Clean Black Spots Off Shoes
If you’re like most people, you probably have a pair or two of black shoes in your closet that you love to wear. But after awhile, those black shoes can start to look a little dull and dirty. Here are some tips on how to clean black spots off shoes and make them look like new again:
- First, start by taking a damp cloth and wiping down the shoes to remove any dirt or debris.
- Once the shoes are clean, mix together a solution of equal parts water and vinegar.
- Dip a clean cloth into the mixture and then use it to scrub the black spots on the shoes.
- Rinse the shoes with clean water and let them air dry.
- Finally, use a shoe polish or leather conditioner to help keep the shoes looking shiny and new.
How to Get Rid of Scratches on Leather Shoes
If you’re like most people, you probably have a pair or two of leather shoes that you absolutely love. But over time, even the best-quality leather shoes can start to show signs of wear and tear, including scratches.
Fortunately, there are a few simple tricks you can use to make those scratches disappear. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by cleaning the affected area with a soft cloth and some mild soap. This will remove any dirt or debris that might be causing the scratching.
- Once the area is clean, apply a small amount of olive oil or petroleum jelly to the scratches. Rub it in gently until the scratches are no longer visible.
- If the olive oil or petroleum jelly doesn’t work, try using a magic eraser. Just dampen the eraser and rub it over the scratches until they disappear.
- If all else fails, you can always cover up the scratches with a bit of polish or wax. Just make sure to match the color of the polish or wax to your shoe’s leather so it’s not noticeable.
With these simple tips, you’ll be able to keep your leather shoes looking like new for years to come!
How to Remove Water Rings from Wood Floors
Water rings are a common problem on wood floors, especially in high traffic areas. There are a few different ways to remove them, depending on the severity of the problem.
For light water rings, start by rubbing the area with a dry cloth. If that doesn’t work, try using a mild abrasive like toothpaste or baking soda mixed with water to gently scrub the area. If you still can’t remove the ring, you may need to sand the area lightly with fine grit sandpaper and then refinish it.
For more severe water rings, you’ll need to use a stronger abrasive like steel wool or sandpaper. Start with a coarse grit and then move to a finer one until the ring is gone. You’ll likely need to refinish the area after removing the water ring.